- Let your friends know that the B-Town Bike Fair is happening.
- Send them the link to our blog (www.btownbikefair.org), which has a detailed schedule of activities, and other related information about what we're doing.
- Let them know they can "friend" us through Facebook.
- Tell them to bring their bike (not just kids, many activities, including the scavenger hunt targets adults and families).
- Let them know we will be holding a "bike drive" where they can donate old forgotten bikes to a non-profit that works with youth to restore them.
Monday, June 7, 2010
12 days until the Fair - We need your help to get the word out!
Dear Bike Fair Friends,
We are less than two weeks away from the B-Town Bike Fair and we need your help spreading the word about this event.
The success of this event -- which will be held in conjunction with the Burien Wild Strawberry Festival on June 19th -- will depend on people coming WITH THEIR BIKE!!! (on their bike would be even better).
We will be continuing to post short blurbs about what's on tap at the Fair over the next two weeks, but we need your help through old fashion word of mouth.
...And 6) send us note through Facebook or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or ideas.
-Brooks, Anne, Jimmy