Friday, March 11, 2011

It's official; Marya's an "everyday adventurer."


Originally published in the B-Town Blog and Highline Times, my recent little blurb on the virtues of bicycling was built around an insight of my wife, Marya's, which came to her after a few weeks riding on our long-tail Xtracycle. Somehow through the magic of the internet, the Xtracycle folks picked up on this and featured it in their Everyday Adventurers Blog.

Amazingly we wouldn't even have known had Marya's brother not been randomly browsing the Xtracycle blog the other day. I guess everyday adventure runs in the family.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm gonna have to keep an eye on Craigslist for an xtracycle. I can totallly picture Dez on the back, singin away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a used on there right now... but for $700. With the new integrated long tails out offered by Kona, Trek and others I'm wondering how much of a good buy the original Xtracycle kit is.

    ReplyDelete